Any iPhone user can who have experienced on firsthand the iCloudUnlock knows how big of a problem this is. You are virtually unable to use your device. You cannot make calls, you cannot login to your social media account, you cannot do nothing. And it is all thanks to the Find my iPhone and the Activation lock feature. This defensive mechanism is the perfect security for your device. In case you lose your iPhone or it gets stolen thanks to these features you can easily trace it back. In addition, the activation lock will prevent anyone from unauthorizedly using your device.
But, what happens when you do not know the iCloud login credential to your own device? Practically it is the same like you have stolen the handset. You cannot use it.There are various reasons on why there are so many iPhone locked on iCloud. This is none of our concern. But we would like to inform you that now there is a way to resolve this problem.
Easy, simple and cheap way. In matter of fact with this method you will not have to spend a single cent because it only requires from you to download a specific program tool via the official download links provided on our website.
iCloud Unlock on iPhone6S 6S+ 6 6+ 5S 5 4S 4
The program which you will be required to use is known among the iPhone users as the iCloud Unlock Service. It is extremely efficient program that has helped thousands of iPhone users to safely Unlock the lockediCloud account and create a new Apple ID and password directly from the database of Apple. There is no risk using this tool and there is no fee that you will need to pay for the download. We here bellow will explain in details how work this iCloud Unlock service via IMEI code.
- Just click on the download links and save the program iCloud Unlock tool on your computer.
- After that unzip and install the tool.
- Connect your PC and iPhone via USB. Select the iPhone model from the list.
- Now wait couple of minutes while the Unlock process is taking place.
- Once you see that the program starts the auto reboot of your iPhone download the latest iTunes version on your computer.
- Once the reboot is complete go to iTunes and do Update-Restore of your device.
And that is it; if you have done all of the steps explained above you have successfully iCloud Unlock your iPhone and Unlocked the iCloud lock.